Visit Us this Summer!
Sunrise Lodge Fundraiser
Saturday, August 12 11:30 am - 2:00 pm
5894 West Shore Road
Land O' Lakes
Enjoy a great lunch and help complete the trail!!
Sunrise Lodge on beautiful Lac Vieux Desert Lake will host a fundraiser luncheon for the Conover-Phelps Community Biking and Hiking Trail. All proceeds will go to fund the last two miles of trail.
Buffet lunch includes salad, fruit, sandwich, soup, dessert and beverage.
Only $10/person. Tickets available at the Phelps Chamber of Commerce, Sunrise Lodge, Boone's Building Supplies, Sweets, Treats and More, Dublin's, The Boathouse, Jensen-Akins, and Friends of the Conover-Phelps Trail. Tickets also available at the door.
Seventh Annual Meeting
Tuesday, August 15 5 - 7 pm
The Great Headwaters Trails' 7th Annual Meeting is set for August 15 from 5-7 p.m. in Phelps' Wavering Park. The meeting is open to all trail supporters and will include updates on
- Construction this summer of 5.5 more miles of the Conover-Phelps Biking and Walking Trail.
- Plans for completing the final 2 miles and bringing the trail right into Phelps' lakefront park.
- The countywide picture overall including what's shaping up for the River Trail that will connect Eagle River to St. Germain.
- This fall's SepTimber Ride and Raffle.
Visit us at the Great Headwaters Trails
The information booth will be at local events and festivals throughout the summer. Our volunteers will share information about our progress, upcoming plans, and local trail information. You can purchase your SepTimber Ride raffle tickets at the booth.
- Wednesday Farmers Market, Eagle River
- Aygust 12 - Sunrise Lodge, Land O' Lakes
- August 15 - GHT annual meeting, Waverly Park, Phelps
- August 16 – Paul Bunyan Fest, Eagle River
- September 3 - Art & Craft Fair, Eagle River
For more information on local events and festivals, visit the Eagle River Chamber of Commerce.
SepTimber Ride and Raffle
Join us on the SepTimber Ride!!
Our signature bike trail fundraiser
What better way to enjoy an autumn day by participating in the SepTimber Ride. Proceeds support the development of area bike trails.
The 2017 Ride includes a choice of two great rides:
- A 28-mile Trail Ride on the scenic Three Eagle Trail
- A 50K-loop Road Ride on Northwoods country roads
The Ride begins and ends at Tribute Brewing Company, our destination sponsor, in Eagle River, Wisconsin. Your registration fee includes samples of hand-crafted beers, a signature tasting glass, t-shirt, brat lunch with all the fixings, and a chance at a door prize.
Early registration is $40 – 8/1/17; $50 after 8/2
September 9, 2017
Destination Sponsor - Tribute Brewing Co.
1106 N. Bluebird Road, Eagle River
SepTimber Ride Raffle - Buy your tickets today
Win a Fat Bike, Kayak, weekend getaway, or bike-related items. SepTimber Ride Raffle tickets are now on sale at:
- Eagle River Chamber of Commerce
- The Hiker's Box, Eagle River
- Great Headwaters Trails Information Booth
- Great Headwaters Trails volunteers
- Day of the SepTimber Ride
Tickets are 2/$5 or 5/$10. Drawing will be held at the SepTimber Ride on September 9th, Tribute Brewing Company, Eagle River, Wisconsin. You need not be present to win.
First Prize – Specialized Fatboy SE Bike
Courtesy of Forever Young Bike & Ski
Second Prize – Prodigy 12.0 Perception Kayak
Courtesy of WalkAbout Paddle and Apparel